Thursday, March 15, 2018

YNS Challenge 85

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in the sketch and grabbed two of the colors!!

I absolutely love the new Geometrics 6x6 Paper Pad and Sweet Baby 6x6 Paper Pad!  So I decided to grab the grey and yellow from the inspiration colors so I could use some paper from each of the pads!!

My 'birthday' sentiment is from the Happy Everything stamp set!  And I die cut the Happy Die a few times and layered them together to give the happy a little dimension!!  I love doing this!!
I also did the same with the Scallop Star Edge Die, I first die cut the edger from grey cardstock and then a few times from yellow, so that I could layer the stars a few times to give some interest!!  Fun!! 


YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: