Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall is in the Air


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute shaker card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the super fun Blowing Leaves Square die to create my shaker window!!
I also used the Fall Words Die Set to die cut the 'Fall" sentiment from brown cardstock to match my pattern paper!

What a fun fall card!  I absolutely LOVE the cooler weather we have been having!!  It's sad summer has come to an end, but this cooler weather sure makes doing things so much more enjoyable!!  Not sweating just standing out side!  Plus I love when the leaves change colors!!  It's so beautiful!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! What a fantastic Fall Shaker card! LOVE the leaves cut and the DP! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great fall shaker card. Congratulations !