Tuesday, March 7, 2017

YNS March DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Shades of Spring

How very appropriate, with Spring almost here!
I absolutely can't wait to see my flowers start poking out of the ground!

I decided to create this cute little package:
I used the new Mini Popcorn Box Die to create the package!  Before I assembled it, I stamped the peep from the new All Aboard Bunch of Happiness stamp set in Pumpkin Orange, Sunflower Yellow, Purple Passion, Totally Teal and Pink Flamingo!!  All perfect, bright springy colors!!

I die cut the banner from the Cool Tags Two Patterns Die Set, so that I could stamp the fun 'to on of my favorite peeps!", which is also a part of the All Aboard Bunch of Happiness stamp set in Black Olive Ink!!  I then added a purple glittery gumdrop on each side of the sentiment from the new Enchanted Garden Gumdrops set!!

I finished off my packaging, by adding some grass!  And then a package of peeps, which I tied off with some Purple Plum Divine Twine!!

My kiddos have already been eyeing this package up!!  Don't think it will last long!! LOL!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

How cute is this Kendra. A wonderful job!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet! LOVE!

Lisa Lara said...

Just the cutest Kendra!