Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hello


Hello Stamping Friends!

I have a super fun card to share with you today!!

I am so in love with how this card turned out!!
I used the fun Scribbles dies from The Stamps of Life, to create all the fun colored die-cut scribbles, in which when die-cutting I used with a piece of sticker paper, so that they would become stickers and easy to add to my card!

I also used some Hello washi tape from TSOL to create the fun bold borders!  As well as then adding some twine, a glittery button and enamel dots!!  

The 'Hello' is stamped!
I just love everything about this card!  Definitely one of those 'happy dance' moments!!
Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So fab!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fun colors and the dies are such a wow. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Theresa said...

i love this. it really has turned out well. loving the fun element to it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Judy V said...

Great card! Love the colors and use of the dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!