Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Holiday Hugs with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Have you seen the adorable new gingerbread2stamp set?!?!
How cute!!
I had so much fun with this set!!

I also used the coordinating Gingerbread Dies!!
I used the Oval Flip-Its Die Set to create this fun flip-it card!!  I just absolutely LOVE those die sets!!  Makes creating these fun cards so easy!!

TSOL Products

Stamps:  gingerbread2stamp
Dies: Gingerbread Boy Dies, Oval Flip-It Card Set
Ink: Chocolate, Green Apple, Strawberry
Paper: Gingersnap, Green Apple,  Strawberry, Powdered Sugar, HoHoHo Collection
Misc.: Gingersnap Twine, Wood Holly, Christmas Enamel Shapes

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

jean said...

Love your gingerbread card!!! so cute, I ordered both the boy and the girl!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! Love that sweet little gingerbread!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Super cute, especially with the flip oval.