Monday, August 15, 2016

YNS August Designer Showcase

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Designer Showcase week at Your Next Stamp!!
So be sure to visit the YNS Blog every day to see all the fabulous projects!!

Our theme this week is:
Birthday Project

How appropriate, since we are celebrating YNS's 7th Birthday this month!!!

I started my project by stamping the Lots of Dots Edge Stamp multiple times on two pieces of pink card stock in pink ink!

I then die cut the adorable Cute Little Shopping Bag from each of the stamped pink cardstock!  And assembled the gift bag!
I then also die cut the scallop cirlce, which is also from the Cute Little Shopping Bag die set,  from a light pink cardstock.

I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from the Wheelie Fun stamp set!  And my main mission for this project was to show off the awesome Mini Letters and Numbers stamp set!  I love stamp sets like this as you can personailze anything with them!  So I stamped my daughter's name Ava under the birthday sentiment!

I think is it makes the gift bag even more personal!!  As I was creating this I also thought, how could it would be to make these for gift favors as well!!!

I then die the the banner from the Cool Tag Three Die Set two times on some fun sparkly purple paper!  So that I could position it behind the scallop sentiment tag!

I then finished off the packaging by tying some Purple Solid Divine Twine to close up the bag!  And most importantly adding some lovely Grape Punch Glittered Gumdrops!!

So fun!!


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

cghundley said...

Oh this is pretty
and I love the
colors and the
purple banner!
Carla from Utah

Scrapper69 said...

Oh So CUTE!

Theresa