Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Summer with D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am featuring the awesome new Flip Flops stamp set!
 Many times when stamping I think the the images need to be stamped in black in and then colored in!

But occasionally remind myself that it's not true!!!

When I first got the Flip Flops stamp set I was ready to stamp the flip flop image in black and start coloring, as seen below:
But as I was ready to color, I started thinking these flip flops would be so fun stamped in color!

So I did exactly that:
D2BA has some super fun ink colors!!
I used Paradise, Wild Orchid, Bright Pumpkin, Margarita Lime and Sunset Yellow!!


Here is my finished card:
I used a piece of Wild Orchid paper behind my sentiment layer and fun stamped flip flop layer!

How fun and bright!!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! LOVE the way you use your stamps as a background... I need to remember to do that more often! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations