Saturday, June 18, 2016

You are My Cupcake!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Happy Saturday!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used the new stamps4cupcaketripplit stamp set!  LOVE this new set!

I started by decidindg that I wanted to create a fun Flip-It card!  I then created the main middle piece, by first die cutting the cupcake top from the Triplit Cupcakes die set!

As I thought it would be super FUN to create a shaker cupcake!
 I stamped the cupcake bottom outline in Licorice and then stamped the fun pattern to create the cool looking cupcake wrapper!!

I then stamped the on the inside piece of the shaker, the frosting outline and the polka dot pattern!! YUMMY!!
The "You are my cupcake!" sentiment is also from the stamps4cupcaketripplit stamp set!

I also added some swirls from the swirls2build stamp set to the edges of my pattern paper to add  a sweet touch!  As well as taking the cute little swirls stamp from the  stamps4cupcaketripplit stamp set to add the the two right corners!


TSOL Products Used:


Stamps: stamps4cupcaketriplit, swirls2build 

Dies: Scallop Square Flip-its, Cupcake Triplits, Kind Sentiments Stand-Ups Card Die Set 
Ink: Plum, Pixie, Licorice 
Paper: Grape, Powdered Sugar, Congratulations Collection 
Misc.: Acetate, Matte Buttons - Grape



Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: