Wednesday, June 15, 2016

YNS Feature Week - Summer

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Week at Your Next Stamp!!

Each month we have started a new series at YNS call Feature Week!

This month we are focusing on Summer Fun!

We were to create a project with images that made us think of summer!

When I think of summer, I think of bright sunny days and flowers blooming!

So with that in mind I grabbed the fun Little Notes stamp set as well as the matching Little Notes Die Set!

I first create the fun clipboard and stamped the sentiment from the set!
I then stamped the sun and flowers, colored with my Copics! And then adhered them to my card!

Be sure to check out the YNS Blog for all kinds of amazing projects!!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: