Thursday, June 23, 2016

YNS Challenge #42

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

I found inspiration in the sketch primarily, but also used some of the colors!

I was inspired to us super cute Silly Monsters stamp set and coordinating Silly Monsters Die Set!!
At first I was going to create a Birthday card, but then I thought it would be fun to create an everyday type of card.  To either send my nephew or to send my son in the mail "just because"!  They love getting mail too!!

I used the Cool Tag Three Die Set to die cut the banner in which I stamped the sentiment on!

I finished off my card by adding some Circus Fun Matte Gumdrops!!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: