Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Shaker

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I absolutely LOVE the Happy Everything stamp set!!!

For my card today, I started out by stamping a few of the "Happy" sentiments from the set on a piece of white cardstock!
Created my own background with the words!
I planned out using this piece of the backdrop to the shaker card I planned on making!!

I then die cut the super fun new Retro Card Panel from Frantic Stamper in black cardstock!

Here is my finished card:
On a piece of scrap paper I stamped the beautiful "Birthday" sentiment also part of the Happy Everything stamp set!  I love the differences in all the fonts!!

Close-up:
Shake! Shake!
I really like the color pallet I used for this Birthday card!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Check out all the awesome new Retro dies from Frantic Stamper here!!
Happy Stamping!!



----------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I honestly don't know how you do it Kendra! You post almost or pretty much everyday... and each project looks fantastic! LOVE the design on this one! Have a great day! :)

Theresa