Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bee Happy with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

For my card today, I based it off of the Mood Board Challenge currently going on at HBS!!
13015345_10208121512828919_4186936398311942132_n

I started by creating my Tri Fold Shutter Card Base.  I then started choosing the papers I wanted to use.
I then stamped some of the pieces of paper.

I am so super happy with how this card turned out!!


Here's a look at the card closed:
I stamped the pretty floral image from the Sweet As Honey stamp set a few time on the two end panels.

Again I used the Sweet As Honey stamp set to stamp the honeycomb image, sentiment and bee on the center panel!

A view of the card opened up:
So fun!!

I stamped the honeycomb image and tiny bee on the right center panel around the edges so that a message could be written in the middle for the recipient!

I stamped the "Have a Sweet Day" sentiment from the Happy Everything stamp set to the right panel.

When I first started creating this card I knew I wanted to use the fun Hand Lettered Alpha to create the "Bee" Happy!!" sentiment on my center middle panel!!
I also added some more bees from the Sweet As Honey stamp set around my sentiment!!

I really like how this card turned out!  Been a while since I created a card with this fold type!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Adorable Papers and fun sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations