Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You Make Me Oh So Happy

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

The new stamp sets releasing soon are oh so AMAZING!!

I started by using my distress markers and water brush.
I pulled color from my distress markers by dragging my water brush on the tip.

I then created these fun watercolored lines! 
Such a fun way to create a background!!

Will be doing this technique again!!

Here is my finished card: 
 I used the awesome new Happy Everything stamp set!!  I am in love with this set!  So many possibilities in one stamp set!!  I created the "you make me oh so happy" with the set.  It is 3 separate stamp sets!!

The sweet butterfly is from the Thanks stamp set!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


3 comments:

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL as always my dear friend!! I must try this sometime soon :)

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Kendra.... what a lovely butterfly & Sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love this awesome background!