Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A House Without a Dog

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used the fun new house4Cookie and Doghouse Dies for this card!!
The sentiment on the top is also from the house4Cookie stamp set!!
This sentiment is so true!!
We unfortunately do not have a dog, but hopefully someday in the future! 

The stamped dog bone is from the treats4Cookie stamp set!

I used the same dog bone to create the border inside the card:
The adorable paw print is also from the treats4Cookie stamp set!

The sentiment "Heard you're getting a puppy!" was created using the alpha4planners stamp set! What a great set to use to create your own little sentiments!!  I love it!

The "Congrats" is from the tinytitles2stamp!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE card! And wonderful Sentiment! I don't have a dog either - :) This card will come in handy for someone getting a new puppy I'm sure! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations