Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blessing with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I'm so excited to share this post, why you wonder?

Because I get to give you a sneak peek of two new stamps, releasing soon!! :)

I started off with some of the new sets, by creating a layout of my son and I!

I started off by grabbing some papers and the photo I wanted to use!
As well as the new Bless Your Heart and Camera Love stamp sets!!  
(Hidden under my photo!!)  
Can't sure the entire stamp sets yet!

Then decided to stamp the large "blessing" sentiment, so that I could base the rest of my layout off it.
The sentiment is actually two stamps!  The word "bless" and then "ing"!  

I then followed it up by adding a few more of the smaller sentiments from the set, to create this larger sentiment!!
So as you can already see, the new Bless Your Heart stamp set is VERY versatile!

The stamped hearts are from the Camera Love stamp set!!

Here is a picture of the entire layout:
 I love this sweet picture!!

I also added the "more than you know" sentiment also from the Bless Your Heart stamp set!!

I recently got this new border punch and wanted to put it to use on this layout!
After punching the border and adhering the layers to my layout, I thought it would be super fun to stamp one of the tiny hearts from the Camera Love stamp set in the larger holes!

I really think it adds a nice touch!!

So in LOVE with this layout!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet! Great picture and love the layout design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations