Thursday, February 4, 2016

YNS Challenge #32

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

A card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

I decided to work with four of the colors for this challenge.

As I really wanted to use the Coffee Rings stamp set!!
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I had to have this set!

For this reason:
 I thought it would create some fun backgrounds!!
Isn't it fun?

I think so!!
The "It's your birthday!" is from the Happy 6th Birthday set, which is now retired.
And the "Let's Celebrate!" is from the Keep On Trucking stamp set!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------



Your Next Stamp Products Used:

Keep On Trucking
Keep on Trucking

Coffee Rings
Coffee Rings












1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the design! I may have to case this one from you!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations