Monday, February 8, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I have honestly never really had alphabet stamps before, but after using the new lowerscript2stamp and upperscript2stamp I have fallen in love with them!

I really like that you can create your own sentiments!!
So I created this elegant wedding card!!

I absolutely love the Sizzix Lovely Drop-ins die set!!
The heart background die is my favorite!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty! Love the pop of pink and fun bling around the edges!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so Pretty Kendra!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations