Monday, December 14, 2015

YNS December DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
A Few of My Favorite Things
What a fun dare!!

My favorite things include: Snowmen, Snowflakes, Pattern Paper, Gumdrops/Rhinestones, Shaker Cards and Dies!!

Ready for my cute card?!

Here it is:
I just LOVE this adorable snowman!
He's part of the Snow Much Joy stamp set!

I thought it would be fun to create a shaker card with him, since that seems to be such a fun card to create!  I just love seeing everyone's reactions when I give them a shaker card!  Young or older, they all seem to love them!!

The "Let It Snow" sentiment is part of the Little Darling Winter stamp set!
Snow much fun!!

--------------------

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!
DTDare2candy

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!
DecSaleBadge

Have a lovely day!



--------------------

Products Used

Snow Much Joy
Snow Much Joy

Little Darling Winter
Little Darling Winter

Holly Jolly Sparkly Gumdrops
Holly Jolly Sparkly Gumdrops
Stitched Rectangle Die Set
Stitched Rectangle Die Set



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so Pretty Kendra! LOVE the design! Gotta get those fabulous Stitched dies! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations