Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Wreath with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

With the holidays right around the corner, I once again was inspired to create a holiday card!!

First off, I decided to use the Not Too Shabby stamp set, as I thought the wreath would be perfect to use for a Christmas wreath.  


Here is a look at the lighter green wreath stamped and the darker green color waiting to be stamped:

A look at the finished stamped wreath:

Now you're ready to spruce it up!!

I decided to add a bow and some rhinestones for "berries" or "lights"!
Isn't this a elegant Christmas card?!

I just love how it turned out!!

I created the "Holidays" sentiment using the Brush Grunge Alpha stamp set!
I just love the Brush Grunge Alpha stamp set, it makes creating your own larger sentiments so easy!  

I used a shimmery red ink for the sentiment!

I also added the "HAPPY" from the Sweet As Honey stamp set, to the front of my created sentiment!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

No comments: