Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Layered Flower with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I just LOVE their stamps!!  I can't get enough of them!

For my card today I wanted to play around with the pretty flower from the Cherish stamp set!!

So I started by gathering my supplies:
As you can see I stamped the flower outline once on pattern paper shown above.

I stamped the flower a few times on two different papers and then fussy cut them out...
As you can see I did alter the flower a little, but fussy cutting it down in size!  One flower, but so many different combinations you could create!

Here's a close-up look of the original flower and one of the smaller ones put together:
So pretty!  I love the layered look!!


My finished card, I just love how it turned out!!
Isn't it gorgeous?!

Here is a look at my finished flowers:
Just look at that sparkle!  LOVE it!  

On a recent shopping trip with the kids, hubby was gone hunting for a week in Canada, so the kids and I always find some kind of fun art project to do while he is gone.  So went visited Hobby Lobby and found a bunch of fun things!  Well while looking around I was so excited to find some Mod Podge that has Sparkle in it!  Had to have it!!  Thought it would be perfect for these flowers!!

The beautiful "hello" sentiment is part of the Life Right Now stamp set!  And as I mentioned before, I just love that all of Honey Bee Stamps stamp sets work great together, as I paired up the "hello" with the "friend" friend from the Cherish set!  Created my own sentiment!
The directional arrows pointing to the friend sentiment are part of the No Place Like Home stamp set!

I also added a swirl to each of the top corners of my card, which is from the Thanks stamp set!!
Super fun card, with so much love put into it!! 

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! LOVE your flower and card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations