Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Own Kind of Beautiful with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I am super excited to share my card with you today, I really like how it turned out!!

First off, here is an in process look at the papers I used.....and...
a TINY sneak peek of  the tiniest stamp in an upcoming new release next week!!
I am beyond excited!
Honey Bee Stamps will be releasing some amazing new sets!  And this one in particular "Thank You" is one of my favorites!!!!  

So I had to share a little teaser to get you excited!! hehe

Be sure to join us on our Facebook Party, here, to join in on giveaways and all kids of fun!
Oh and some more sneak peeks!! 

Another in look at my process of my card while I was creating it...
I just love the large "beautiful" sentiment from the Beautiful Life stamp set!!

Here is my finished card:
Isn't it beautiful?

I used my Cameo to create the card design!

Close-up:
A great inspiring card!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Such a lovely Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations