Wednesday, August 5, 2015

You are Loved Shaker with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!


With my project today, by request, I am also sharing how I create my fun shaker cards!!

Start by collecting some supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Beautiful Life
Ink
Paper
Dies of Your Choice
Sequins
Ink
Foam Tape
Clear Acetate

 Start by die cutting a shape on your main piece of paper, this will be the "hole" in which you will see the sequins and design under.

I also enjoy creating frames for my shaker cards, to put on the front of the layer.  So I line up the same size die I used above and one a size larger.

Stamp your the front of your card as you wish, or you can use a patterned piece of paper.

I wanted to use the fun hearts in the new Beautiful Life set!
Aren't they fun?!
I love that you can layer them, if you wish!

Line up your bottom layer, so you are able to stamp a sentiment if you wish.

Add clear acetate to the back side of your stamped layer, so that you cover the die cut "hole" you created.

Add the foam tape to create your shaker!
Then add sequins and combine your two layers!!

 Here is my final Project Life card:
I LOVE how it turned out!!!

I also LOVE the new Beautiful Life stamp set!!!


Shake it up!!
Super fun!! And super easy to create!!
Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Adorable Shaker!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Katy said...

Super cute!! :)