Thursday, August 6, 2015

Make a Wish with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I just LOVE creating shaker cards!!

I used the stars2stamp set for all the stamped stars and the "Make a Wish" sentiment!!
I love all the different stars in the set!

The Happy Birthday sentiment is part of the robots2build stamp set!

I know I have mentioned this before, but I must say it again, I just LOVE the awesome, juicy ink pads from TSOL!!  They come in a variety of colors!!  You can see them all here!

Most of the stars and birthday sentiment were stamped with Artichoke!
I also really like TSOL's paper section!  The cardstock is amazing!  And the patterned paper pads are even more amazing!!

The green and white polka dot piece of paper is in the Hello Friend Collection!

And my card base was created using some Artichoke Cardstock!

------------------

Products Used:

stars2stamp
stars2stamp

robots2build
robots2build
Artichoke
Ink Pads - Set 2



Hello Friend Collection Patterned Paper Pad

Artichoke Cardstock

------------------

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun shaker card!

Migdalia said...

WOW! Stunning and Super fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!!!! fabulous shakers! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Annette Allen said...

what an adorable shaker card.. i love the big star.. totally fabulous..

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.. :) Happy crafting