Sunday, August 23, 2015

Birthday Fun with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have two fun cards to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

So I LOVED the outer circle and whole circle, which are part of the highlighters4planners stamp set!  And paired with the other circular images from the minis4circles set, I thought they would work wonderfully together!!

So I created these two cards:
I just LOVE how both of them turned out, but especially love this bright colored out!!

The Happy Birthday sentiment is part of the candles4birthday stamp set!

The birthday sentiment for this masculine card, is part of the robots2build stamp set!
I love TSOL's juicy ink pads!!!  And all the fun colors!

I used Banana, Blueberry, Licorice, Grape, GuavaSpearmint and Tangerine for these cards!

If you haven't seen yet, TSOL is introducing 12 new ink pads!!  Each Monday for the next 9 weeks!  3 have already been introduced!!  Check them out here!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!



---------------

Products Used:

highlighters4planners

minis4circles

candles4birthday

robots2build

Ink Pads - Set 1

Ink Pads - Set 2



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!! Wonderful cards! They're both so cute! Great quick cards when you're in a hurry! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations