Wednesday, July 8, 2015

True Story with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

So for my Wordy Wednesday sentiment this week I decided to go with "True Story"!

Which is part of the Life Right Now stamp set!

It is so fun to record some of those serious and funny memories in life!
So I decided to create two cards, so I could use one for each of my kids albums.

And in this case, I decided I would add a funny story to the cards, so I added the "LOL" sentiment to the bottom right of each cards.  Which is also part of the Life Right Now stamp set! 

The chevrons by the "true story" sentiment are part of the No Place Like Home stamp set!  
And lastly, the tiny hearts and stars are part of the Not Too Shabby stamp set!

I just love the tiny accents in each of the stamp sets!

They always seem to add that perfect touch to any project you create!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely Honey Bee Scrap stamp sets here!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: