Sunday, July 5, 2015

Elegant K with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have an elegant card to share with you today using Inspired By Stamping products!!

I just love creating elegant wedding cards!!

I die cut the small circle from the Fancy Labels 3 Die set!
 I then stamped the "K" from the Fancy Alphabet set!!

It's hard to tell, but on the bottom of the card base, I embossed some stripes.  On the top portion I stamped the floral image from the Fancy Labels 3 set and then clear embossed it!  Gives a beautiful elegant look!

Close-up:
Isn't it beautiful?!
Simple, yet so elegant!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kendra! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous