Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Counting my Blessings with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

This week's "Wordy Wednesday" Sentiment is....counting my blessings!

I started out knowing that I wanted to use the beautiful floral image from the Not Too Shabby stamp set!!

I ended up deciding to use it to create a card, so my next step was deciding what sentiment I wanted to use!

Creating a "thank you" card came to mind with the beautiful flowers.
So the "counting my blessings" sentiment was the perfect stamp to use, which is part of the Oh, Snap set!!

Close-up:
I used the super fun Painter's Tape Technique for the background behind the beautiful floral image!!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty!!! Love the image! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous