Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Butterfly Kisses with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I love the fun Flip-It card I am sharing with you today using fun products from The Stamps of Life!!


I recently got the Fancy Edge Flip-Its Die! (LOVE IT!!)

Check it out:
I LOVE how it turned out!!
I used Candy Cardstock for my card base and Blessings and Celebrate Collections for the pattern paper.

The sentiment is part of the butterfly2build stamp set!

I used Ocean Cardstock for the square behind the butterfly and then Lemonade, Candy and Artichoke for the pieces of the butterfly!
 I just LOVE how the tripletbutterfly2stamp set works so nicely with the Sizzix Triplets - Butterfly die set!!!

I used Guava, Artichoke and Banana Inks to add the fun color to the die cut pieces!

The swirl behind the butterfly is from the butterfly2build set.

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: