Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Value You with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


Are you enjoying the cards I have been sharing using the adorable piggybank2stamp set?!?!
And the Piggy Bank Die Set that goes along with it is perfect!
The sentiment is also from the set!

The pattern paper is from both the Blessings Paper Pack and Happy Collection Paper Pack!
Isn't the card this a fun flip-it card?!
I just LOVE TSOL card dies!! Makes creating fun cards so simple and fun!!

Yellow, happens to be my favorite color!
So I must say, I absolutely love the piggy in yellow!!
The polka dot pattern is part of the new morepiggy2stamp set!!
I used both Licorice and Banana inks!!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: