Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello Beautiful with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, we are featuring Spring 3D Projects!!


3D projects are always so much fun to create!

With that in mind, I decided to create a fun candy package!
Recently I bought some fun gummy butterflies!

So I was inspired to use the fun new Butterflies set!!
I love the new Butterflies set, such beautiful butterflies!
I decided to stamp the butterfly twice, so that I could fussy cut one of them a little smaller to make it 3D!
IBS_KSand_3DSpring.2
I've really liked using purple and turquoise together lately!!

For the sentiment I used the fun Big Hello stamp set!
IBS_KSand_3DSpring.3
I also stamped the little butterfly from the Butterflies set twice in the upper right corner!
My daughter is going to love this little package!!
------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!






------------------------

Challenges:
AUD Sentiments: Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes

1 comment:

~ginny said...

Kendra - what a nice idea - combining the gummy butterflies treat with your great design. You have carried over the theme & colors from the treats and the 3D aspect of the butterfly is really well done! Thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#128 – ATG + Sentiment]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)