Friday, April 10, 2015

Challenge #11 with YNS

Happy Friday!

Friday's are always a great day of the week, since it means the weekend is here!!  Yay!

Today is also very special, because I get to share another card with you today as a Guest Designer with Your Next Stamp!!!



What a great sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

Here's the card I created:
I LOVE how it turned out!
I took inspiration from both the color palette and sketch!! 

I used the awesome Congrads! stamp set! Both the graduation cap and sentiment are in that set!
With the sketch design in mind, I thought it would be super fun to create a shaker card!  I die cut the stars from my Cameo.  And then sponged the other stars on the white cardstock with some dye inks.  I also sprayed some turquoise and lemon mist!

Close-up:
I also used the awesome Tiny Stitches- Stitched Line Die from YNS!  I am in LOVE with this die!!!!

So awesome to use the die to create faux stitching!!!
Especially since I love the look but don't own a sewing machine! 
A MUST have die!!!!

Join in the fun at YNS here!!

Have a lovely day!!


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super cool!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M