Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Tulips with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I LOVE the new Parrot Tulips (H253) stamp!
I just love this time of the year, seeing my daffodils and tulips blooming!!
Such a beautiful image and so fun to color!!
I thought this would make a nice Mother's Day card, so I used the Happy Mother's Day (B150) sentiment.


I used the Polka Dots (K73) stamp to create the dots on the light green paper.

Close-up of the tulips:
LOVE!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Monday!!


---------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful coloring and love the butterfly.

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Kendra! The shading on the flowers is amazing and I adore the ruffled ribbon--such a great feminine feel! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx