Saturday, May 24, 2014

Love You to the Moon & Back

Happy Saturday!

Today is my day to be posting on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog once again!!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download the Freebie of the Day!

----------------------

I am super excited to share this layout with you today!!

I used the fun Love You To The Moon & Back file!

Every night before bed, my little guy says this to me, so I wanted to be sure to create a layout for his album with this saying!

I just LOVE how it turned out!!

Some close-up pictures:

I love this title!!

The rocket:

Oh so fun!

He loved this layout when I showed it to him!!

----------------------

A look at the SVG file used:

Love You To The Moon & Back
Love You To The Moon & Back SVG space svg outer space clipart cute clip art outer space scrapbookg svg


----------------------

Make sure to check out the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, there is all kinds of wonderful inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Simply AJ said...

Fantastic layout! This cut file has so many great elements and you really captured them perfectly. Well done! AJ@queenofmynest

Joan Smith said...

OMG your picture is worth 10,000 words I love it. You did one fab, clever & creative job on your LO.

Sparkly Engineer said...

What a great layout. I love the entire concept and what a fantastic picture. It's definitely a treasure framed to perfection