Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall with SS



Happy Tuesday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in! We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Fall

I am so excited to share my post with you today!!

When the adorable Cute Owl SweetCuts Die and Lace Circle SweetCuts Die were released and the thought of fall on my mind, I knew I wanted to try using the two to create a turkey!!

So I came up with these adorable little candy holders:

I just love them!!  
I think they turned out pretty cute!!

 A side view...
I added a Peppermint Patty between the two die cut pieces!  Yum!

So fun and easy to create!!
SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:




-----------------------

I also have another "fall" inspired project being posted to my blog later this month!
Using the new Halloween Silhouette's Clear Stamp Set!

Here's a peek:

-----------------------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#139 Anything Goes 
Combined with Monthly Technique Challenge
Center Step Card

And you can find our current Monthly Technique Challenge
"Paper Piecing" here!

Have a wonderful day!




11 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the darling treat holder : ) I did not think of combining them- how fun! Hmmm Love the Orange and the flower on your sneak peak too..... : )

Donna K said...

SO cute! I saw this on the SS page and had to scoot over here and see this up close. This little turkey just makes me smile! Adorable...
That sneak peek is quite a teaser too!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love love love this little guy! As soon as I saw it in the folder I LOVED it!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

OMG. Way too cute. I have to remember this idea for future use. thanks for sharing.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG...You are too clever!!! This is such an amazing creation!! Genius actually!!! Look it!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Don't know what happened there....but Look at the sweet treat in the middle!!! I am loving this idea/creation!!!!

Unknown said...

This is amazing. I just LOVE the turkey. What an amazing thing do to :) Wish I could come up with something like that.

Annette said...

OMG!!! You are a true inspiration source! What a brilliant idea and they are sooooo cute! Love them!
HUgs Annette

Roxie said...

Oh Wow, that is such a cute turkey, nice use of the die. Very cute Halloween card too.

Sandy Fredrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the candy holder, what a wonderful idea for using the Owl die. Love the Halloween tag too!!