Sunday, June 16, 2013

Flip Flopping Fabulous

Good morning crafty friends!

I am so super excited to share my project with you today, I could squeal! 

At, Joy's Life Stamps our theme this week is:
Kicking Off Summer

With that in mind, I decided to create this fun Flip Flop Box:
LOVE it!! So perfect to put a little gift inside!

Top view:

I used the perfect "You Are Flip Flopping Fabulous" sentiment from the Pun In The Sun set!!

A look at the entire set:

Be sure to check out all the fun Joy's Life Stamps here!

Have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love this!!!Very Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Donna K said...

This is so lovely, Kendra! So summery and cheery!!
~Donna K

jessica said...

I LOVE this Kendra!!
Awesome project!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So awesome!!! I LOVE this- so cool- great colors and perfect sentiment.

simply monica said...

Love love this flip flop. Its flipping great hahaha that was bad huh... Great job girl.

Arcy Scraps said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Karrie said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute I could squeal!!! I HAVE TO MAKE ONE OF THESE!!! Love it!!