Wednesday, April 3, 2013

IBS Whoo Hoo Wed!


It's my turn to create another Whoo Hoo Wednesday tutorial for Inspired By Stamping!!

Whoo Hoo!!

Today I thought it would be fun to share how I created my Fancy Labels Die 1 Notecard a few weeks back for one of the Inspired By Stamping Inspirational Challenge!

My tutorial is available on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!

Here's the new one I created:
I used the Fancy Labels Die 1 for my card shape!

Used the lovely Just Because set for the frame and the Graceful Hydrangea set for the sentiment!  Both such beautiful sets!!


Try out the technique I shared for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the IBS store!!
There are so many wonderful products to choose from!!

Have a wonderful day!


-----------------------

Challenges:
Clear It Out: Spring Is Coming Stash Item: Flowers
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop: Spring Is In the Air

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Stunning!!! The colors are so pretty.

Mrs A. said...

I love the colours.Thanks for stopping by my blog. Will have a look at the challenge blog you mention. Hugs Mrs A.

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty, great colours. Thanks for playing along with Clear it Out for the Spring/Flowers challenge