Sunday, April 21, 2013

IBS Beautiful LO

 Inspired By Stamping released a set this month called Trendy Circle Sentiments, that I had such a fun time using to create my layout I am sharing with you today!

These sentiments work wonderfully with the previously released Cute Circles and Fancy Circles!!

Recently, a sweet friend of mine took some very girly pictures of my beautiful little girl!  When I seen the "Remember you are Beautiful in every way" sentiment, I knew it would be perfect along with this beautiful picture of her!

She just loved being able to wear mommy's pretty high heals!! :)

The frame around the sentiment is from the Cute Circles set!

 Love the beautiful added shimmery butterflies:

-----------------

For more wonderful inspiration be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog!

I hope you have a bright sun shiny day!!



3 comments:

RobinH said...

love all those paper strips behind the photos
cute photos!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kendra. I am a new follower from Pinque Peacock. I can't wait to cross post with you!
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is sooo super cute Kendra! Love all the layers and your daughter is just gorgeous! Hugs, J