Wednesday, March 13, 2013

RB Egg-stra Special

It's so much fun creating fun candy packaging! 

With Easter on the way, I created this cute little package using a Medium Clear Pillow Box!

The Bunny Hop set from Raisin Boat is just to adorable!
I used the egg in the set to make the pattern belly band for the package and colored parts of the eggs in with my Copics!

Close-up:
This little bunny is just too cute!!  I added some Liquid Applique in White to his tail!

I also added some Lavender Bloom ribbon!

Have a "hoppy" day!



-------------------------------

Challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion: Spring Is in The Air
Deep Ocean Challenge: Cute & Cuddly

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is soooooo cute,Love your coloring...

Unknown said...

This bunny is really sweet, love those pastels you've used. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the clear pillow box and the adorable wrap that you made with the sweet bunny! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Spring is in the Air" Challenge :)