Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IBSIC #49



With this week's wonderful inspirational photo I created this beautiful card using the Flowers Bloom set from Inspired By Stamping!
I just love this rose stamp!!  So beautiful!!

The sentiments in this set are so elegant as well!

I also added some Scallop Border Crochet Trim!

Close-up:
I love roses to begin with so I was immediately attracted to this set!!

I sure can't wait till mine start blooming this summer!!

Inspirational Photo:

Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!


Here's a look at the entire Flowers Bloom set:
Flowers BloomLOVE!!


One randomly selected winner this week will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the Inspired By Stamping store to get some wonderful items of your own!!


Have a wonderful day!!




3 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This card is so pretty Kendra! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! You did such a beautiful job! Hugs, J

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love your coloring,I love roses too...

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ah, SO lovely, Kendra. Love the classic beauty of this.