Friday, March 8, 2013

IBS Pirates

Good morning!! 

Have you been enjoying Inspired By Stamping's newest releases??
I sure hope so!

Once again, I am a little kid in a candy shop!! ;)

This month's release, is AMAZING!!

---------------------------

Today, I am showing off the new PIRATES set!!

This set is so cute for those little guys in our lives!!

For Christmas my son got a fun Pirate ship from one of my best friend's, so I knew I wanted to make a layout with this set!!
In the top left I used the map from the set and about the right most picture I used the pirate flag!

I add some Red Polka Dot Washi Tape to the layout, which I think was the perfect final touch!

I used the Fancy Labels Die 1 along with the label from the new Pirates set to create this title:

I also used the ship and two of the small sentiments from the set:
What a fun set!!

Obviously, with the fun new Pirates set, my little guy was anxious to be able to create with the set as well, so I thought I would share his creations as well! :)

The one he created for me:

And one for Dad:

---------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs below for more inspiration:


---------------------------

The full release will be Sunday March 10th!! 


Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Sonia said...

What a cute page! L also love your son's creations. I can see many fun layouts and cards from this set.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect boy page! How cute to have a fellow stamper to stamp with! :)

lisa808 said...

Great page and creations by your cute little boy.

Leah said...

Love the LO! And you ds is so cute!!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This post just touches my heart! I love your son! I have this photo in my craft room! So sweet! Hugs, J

Grace Tolman said...

what a sweet layout. I love your little helper as well. He's such a cutie.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great projects from both you AND your little guy! :)