Monday, March 4, 2013

Green with SS


Hello Crafty Friends!

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps Blog, we'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Green

This challenge can be taken in so many different ways...re-using something or using the color green!

I decided I was going to actually use the color green!

With St. Patrick's Day coming, I thought I would great a St. Patty's Day card.  Although I am not Irish, I still like to use the day to tell those around me how lucky I am to have them in my life!!

I used the shamrock from the Four Leaf Luck Duo to create the background piece of paper, which I stamped with Peapod Shades Dye Ink.

Before putting the card together, I used a paintbrush to add Green Olive Creative Inspirations Paint to the shamrocks!  I love the shimmer!!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Have a wonderful day!



----------------------------------

5 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kendra, wonderful card loving those huge clover leafs
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the added shimmer you gave the shamrocks with the CI paints, the embossed layer and the different elements you used on the circle with the pearls and doily.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful Irish card- love the shimmer- love the layout!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the shamrock stamped background with the embossed background!! Very pretty shimmer on the shamrocks!!

Migdalia said...

A Wonderful card!Lovely!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia