Monday, March 18, 2013

Crosses with SS


Hello Crafty Friends!


Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps Blog, we'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Crosses

I used the Simple Cross for my card!

I loved this simple, yet elegant design of this card.


I used an Ice White Pearl Pen to add a few pearls under the God Bless You Script sentiment.

I really like these pearl pens, will have to get some more in different colors!!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Have a wonderful day!



----------------------------------

4 comments:

jonim52 said...

Love this CAS card. Very elegant.

Tamara Morton said...

Oh Kendra, I so love your cards!! Always so elegant, clean and crisp. A little piece of gorgeous in every visit..
Hugs
Tamara

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done CAS card- each and every detail awesome!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a simple yet elegant card. I love the design with the black border and pink embossed layer. Beautiful!!