Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MTE Birthday

Hello to all my crafty friends!!
My niece recently turned 10 and I was really stumped on what kind of card to make her! So I did a little searching for ideas around blogland and Pinterest!

I ended up finding a cute idea on Pinterest and kind of went off of it!
I really like how it turned out, so fun!

For the large Happy Birthday sentiment I used the Big Thoughts set from My Thoughts Exactly!!!  Such a great set!

Have a great day!



--------------------------

Challenges:
Pile It On: Anything But A Christmas Card
Robyn's Fetish: Bl and Wh + One Other

5 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE it!! What a FUN card!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's really neat, Kendra! I envy those of you with the ability to cut out cards this way. So cool! I've got a Big Shot, and it's just not the same. LOL ;)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Wow! What a neat design! This is a great, versatile card that I think I'll have to try!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Robyn's Fetish Black and White plus One challenge this week!

Stacie
RF DT

Chris said...

I like how this looks with all the numbers punched out and the bling scattered. I bet your neice thought it was pretty cool.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

Susan said...

Hi - please can you tell me how you creaed this.....thanks xx