Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yummy Candy Box

I'm so excited to share the sweet candy container I made!

I recently purchased the "Cracker -Treat Box" from the Cutting Cafe.  I just love this file, will be using it a lot!  

It creates this adorable package to add some yummy goodies inside:
I bought some Dove Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter candies....YUMMY!  I think I ate just about half the bag!  Will have to purchase some more to make more projects!! :)

The adorable ghost and sentiment are from this month's release at My Thoughts Exactly!
The set is called Fright Night Friends!
Alyssa has also released some FREE SVG's for this set! 

I used some Creative Inspirations in Fairy Dust to add shimmer to the ghost!

And Mango to the scallop edges:

This month's challenge at MTE is: 
Treat Bags/Boxes

Join in, using some MTE stamps for your chance at joining us next month as our Guest Designer!

Have a wonderful day!


---------------

---------------

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Put A Stamp On It
Bearly-Mine: Anything But a Card
Inky Impressions: Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Kendra!! Love the cracker box...one of my favorites from the cutting cafe and the adorable ghost is perfect! Love that the ghost is shimmery also :)
TFS and Happy Hump Day!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Very cute, Kendra :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous project! Love the ghost's raised eyes and the shimmer. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Vicky said...

Brilliant fun creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw,

hugs Vicky
Inkette

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a fabulous project - perfect for our anything goes challenge over at MMCS - thanks for playing along & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
PS you done very well to only eat half the bag of those sweeties I don't think I'd have stopped !

Laney said...

Fabulous project!! The kiddies are going to love these!! Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Wattage said...

What a fab Trick or Treat box Kendra! Thanks for joining the challenge at TTCRD, Lisa (DT) x