Sunday, September 2, 2012

MTE September Release

It's release time at My Thoughts Exactly!!

I'm so excited to share with you the new stamps being released this month!!  Both sets have to do with Halloween!!

You should have arrived her from Becki's blog, if not be sure to start at the beginning on the MTE Blog as you don't want to miss out on any of the fun!!

I have been having a good time with the kids creating Halloween cards and projects!

State Line Bag Co. is sponsoring this months challenge (THANKS!), so a few of us received some of their wonderful cotton draw string bags!  LOVE them!!


Other then loving how I dyed the orange bag, I really love how this one turned out using the stamps:
I used the new Halloween Subway Art set and Fright Night Friends to create this treat bag!

A close-up:
Just love how this one turned out!!

Bats...
For this treat bag I used the Fright Night Friends set!

Used some of my shimmer paints:

I'll be sharing how I dyed the orange one tomorrow with a simple little tutorial!

---------------------------

These cotton treat bags were created with this month's MTE challenge in mind!

The challenge this month is:
Treat bags/boxes! 
Create a treat bag or box of any kind.

You need to use at least one MTE stamp and enter by Sunday, September 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific.

Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Prize:
* Every participant receives a 10% off coupon to the MTE store!
* One random entry will receive a $10.00 gift code to the MTE store!
* One judged entry will receive a bundle of MTE stamps as well as a guest designer position for October!!

---------------------------

Are you ready for a look at the two new SPOOKY sets?!?!

Also there are some FREE SVG's to go along with this set!!!


 Halloween Subway Art

Aren't they fun?!?!!!  I'm in love with them!!

Two favorite stamp sets from last year are returning as well:

Fright-Night-Phrases

Ghostly-Greetings


---------------------------

More hop information

Prize information:
We will be giving away a pack of 25 cotton bags from State Line Bag Co.
and 3 $10.00 gift codes to the MTE store!


Your next stop is Tracy!!  Enjoy!

Looking to order some of these fun cotton bags, be sure to check State Line Bag Co. out on Facebook.  Or in either of their Etsy shops:

Have a wonderful day!


14 comments:

jessica said...

WOW Kendra!!
These are soooo adorable!! I love the subway art and these stamps are just too cute!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

Jenny said...

I love these bags Kendra! You are sooo creative!

Also wanted you to know that you are a Top Pix over at the Great Impressions Blog - check it out here:
http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-charity-and-challenge.html

Congrats Kendra! Please pick up your winners badge!

Love it too if you joined us on our Hop to benefit the Ronald McDonald House families. Check out the details here:

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/08/great-impressions-customer-hop.html

Hugs!

Jenny

Tracy said...

They are all gorrrgeous and especially adore your bats!!
xoxox

Gaylynn said...

Oh my, wonderful bag stamping. Terrific.

Denise Bryant said...

Great treat bags! Love them!
DeniseB

Wida said...

shimmery bats? I love it! You know I got a special place in my heart for anything that is glittered up, bats included!

Bee's hive said...

These made me smile...so cute and you definitely made me want to get some of these for school this year:)

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

I love these little bags. I can't wait to see how you dyed the Orange bag,it's darling. These stamps worked well on the fabric,so crisp and clean, love it!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Great creation Kendra Love it :)

CityGirl Planners said...

These are amazing! See my first comment. LOL

Ashley Newell said...

KENDRA! You NAILED this challenge and release! These bags are amazing! I need to pull out my CIPs, I haven't used them in years. This project belongs in a magazine!

callyannc said...

Your bags are Fangtastic! LOVE Callyann

Candace said...

those are sooo awesome!!! I love your tutorial on how to dye them orange!!

candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Melisa Alzammar said...

Your bags are so cute. My favorite is the one that has the subway art stamp set. Super cute!
Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com