Friday, September 7, 2012

Motorcycle Card

One of the ladies my mom works with has fallen in love with my cards and has been ordering some from me lately!

Recently she asked me to create a wedding card with a motorcycle on it, if possible.  Never had a wedding card request like this, but was inspired to make one she really liked.

This is what I came up with:
I just LOVE the checkered banner from Inspired By Stamping's new set Mason Jars!!  When I got this set I knew I had to use it for a card like this sometime!!  Being a lover of car racing, this banner will come in handy for a lot of cards!!

The sentiment is from a set from My Thoughts Exactly called More Mini Thoughts!

So the kids and I went to drop of the card and I got the story why she wanted a motorcycle on it, which then made it more clear!  The couple are huge Harley fans and they are actually getting married at a Harley dealership in the area this weekend!  

So the card is perfect and most importantly she loved it!!

Have a wonderful day!!


-------


2 comments:

Kelly Kreates said...

Love the card!!!! Great job! I would love to know where the motorcycle cut came from. My MIL and FIL ride as does my Brother and SIL. They both have Harley's and that's a great Harley. If you would like to share - my e-mail address is kellystooks@comcast.net

Waseem said...

like the idea..i really need it to try it out with Gift Card envelopes.