Monday, August 20, 2012

Watercolor with SS

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is a:

Watercolor

I used my Creative Inspiration Paints as watercolors to color in the flowers from the Fancy Flowers 2 Set!!

I just love the shimmer:
I used my paint brush to add a little water to the color of paint I was working with and then painted in the flowers!

I used Lavender, Royal Purple, Light Purple, Plum and Amethyst!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create! You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Kendra! I love the sparkles. It really caught my eye! Hugs, Joanna

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the CI watercoloring- fabulous! The shimmer is great. Love the purple and the pretty bow!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Kendra love your coloring with the wonderful CSI paints!! Very pretty!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love your design using the Fancy Flower set. Love how you used the CI paints to add a watercolored sparkle to your card. Love the button behind the ribbon. Very pretty card.