Monday, July 9, 2012

Rd, Wh, and Bl Challenge with PAS

There is another great challenge on the Paper and Such blog!

Red, White and Blue

Here's the card I created for my little guy's birthday:

Close-up:
He loves stars!  So I thought this would be a great challenge to get his card made!! :)  He had so much fun counting the stars!

I used the Deer Dad set for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment!

Can't believe he is 4 already!!

Check out the Paper and Such store for more great products!!

Join in, we'd love to see what you create! 



Have a nice day!



--------------------------------------------------

Challenges:
Paper Playtime: Die Cuts + Red, White and Blue


3 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable!!! Love all the stars!!

Janice M said...

How cute is this??! Love all the layered stars. Great card Kendra!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous design and so patriotic! I love the stars!


I'm from Wisconsin too. I live down in the S.E. corner in Kenosha county. It is always fun to find stampers from the same state.