Friday, June 8, 2012

IBS June Release

Good morning!! 

It's release day at Inspired By Stamping!!

 Eight more new sets are being released today!!

---------------------------

Background Basics I
Background-basics-2-01
Backgrounds!!  Need I say more!!  Most of you know I LOVE creating my own backgrounds!

Vintage-Backgrounds-01
Another background set!

Birthday-Greetings-01
How perfect is this set for those sentiments inside the cards!!  Always wanted a set like this!

Elegant-Flowers-01
LOVE!  I love my flowers! :)

Little-Phases2-01
Love these little words!

Oh Baby
Oh-Baby!-01
So sweet!!

Cross-Stitch-with-Deb-01

Vintage Sayings

Vintage Sayings

---------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Colleen Dietrich
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Irit Shalom
Kendra Sand (me)
Kim Score
Tammy Hobbs

Using the code "freeshipping" you are able to get FREE shipping in the IBS store today and tomorrow!!

Also make sure to check out the IBS Blog, as Joanna is giving one lucky person their choice of 1 6x8, 1 4x6 and the Vintage Sayings stamp sets!!  Don't miss your chance at winning!

Have a nice day!  What a great release!  Check back tomorrow for another card!

No comments: