Friday, March 30, 2012

Confirmation

My cousin's wife was recently over as she wanted me to help here create her wedding invites!  Before leaving she was looking through my cards and kept saying how much she liked them, sure made me feel good!

Later that night I got an e-mail from her, that she wanted to know if I would make two confirmation cards for her as handmade cards mean so much more than store bought ones!  Put a smile on my face once again, as I totally agree!!

So here is one of the Confirmation cards I created for her, this one is for her Grandma to give to her Granddaughter.  This was a first, as I have never made a Confirmation card before!

I bought a .svg file of a cross that I really liked for the main image.


I used a set of Skipping Stones Design background stamps called "Timeless Textures"!  I just love this set!!
Timeless Textures~Back in stock!!
I used the middle one, which I stamped with VersaMark then embossed with Deliquesce Fine Clear embossing powder from Creative Inspirations!  Then I used CI Paint "Pink Highlights" to add shimmer to the cross!!

I am entering it in this week's challenge at Skipping Stones, they have fun sketch's every Tuesday!!  Here is the sketch I went off of:
Changed it up a little!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

jessica said...

this is beautiful Kendra! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Stephanie said...

Kendra.......This is gorgeous! Love the embossing with the SSD stamps! Thanks for joining us again for one of our sketch challenges!

wendyp said...

The embossing adds such an elegant touch! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch!

Jingle said...

This is so very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Katie Gehring said...

This is really lovely- Timeless textures really added just the right amount of texture to your elegant card!